The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, No Limbits will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Incorporate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have clear organizational accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Confirm to formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the No Limbits website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of https://no-limbits.com/, please let us know: